Spreadsheet - Ridge beam/joist analysis

List members,

I have received a (surprising) number of requests for the spreadsheet I
offered in a posting last week.  I have responded to all those who sent me a
direct e-mail, but I also noticed that there was a request posted on the
list.  I am on digest mode, which only works about 1/2 the time, so could
anyone who wants a copy of the spreadsheet please send me a direct e-mail?
Thanks.

BTW, I used to be able to view an up-to-the-minute copy of the postings on
the SEAINT website when my digest wasn't working, but I can't find it now.
Is this no longer available?

Dmitri Wright, PE
Progressive Consultants Inc.