From: Gale45man <gale45man(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: buried structures--blast resistant design--conventional weapons
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 10:35:46 -0700 (PDT)

TM-5-855-1 seems to barely touch on the issues of
determining the penetration of bombs into earth and
the design of below-ground structures for resistance
to blast effects of conventional weapons.  DM 2.08
doesn't discuss those issues at all.

I'm looking for other text (or human) resources for
those topics.   Know any good books or consultants for
blast-resistant design of **underground** structures?

Thanks for your help,

d a v e   e v a n s