Re: Tank wall coefficients

Joe,

I have coefficient tables for a wall having a hydrostatic load with three end hinge and one end
free(top)  and three end simply supported and one end fixed(bottom) and simply supported top and
bottom and fixed on two sides.
If you know the German, you may find the information in " Berechnungstafeln fur Platten and
Wandscheiben" By: R. Bares, Bauverlag, Wisebaden, 1969

Himat

>>> jgrill(--nospam--at)swiaz.com 7/2/2004 6:17:56 PM >>>
I have a copy of a document from PCA for rectangular concrete tanks.  Does
anyone have coefficient tables similar to those for a rectangular plate with
all four edges hinged and a fluid load and a plate with the bottom and ends
hinged with the top free also for a fluid load?

Thanks

Joe Grill

Joseph R. Grill, P.E.

Shephard - Wesnitzer, Inc.