Re: Tank wall coefficients

Joe,

I have coefficient tables for moments and reactions for rectangular plates
with the following loading and boundary conditions:

1) Uniform load
2) Uniformly varying load
3) Uniform moment at top
4) Uniform line load at top

Boundary:

1) Top free, others fixed
2) Top hinged, others fixed
3) Top free, 2 sides hinged, bottom fixed
4) Top free, 1 side free, others fixed
5) All edges fixed

I can fax those information to you if you give me your fax number.

T.J. Fu
Louisville, KY