Cancer Struggles

This is a short note to give some assistance in decisions for those who suffer from cancer.  I am a structural engineer, developing, but I came across some medical problems, and I've actually been doing alot of searching, investigating medicine, the ins and outs, trying to separate myself from the financial construct of our medical system in this country, and the differences between worldwide treatments.  One of the most important changes in my search, was the introduction of Qi Gong (or Chinese Yoga) into my daily life.

Here is an article, that discusses this facet related to cancer, among other facets of TCM in relation to Western Medicine.

Hope it helps...
Refugio Rochin, MS, PE
"Grab Life By the Teeth"

See web page:  http://www.healthy.net/scr/article.asp?PageType=article&ID=2006