Re: Cancer Struggles

Why not try Jesus!
----- Original Message -----
From: "refugio" <refugio311(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2004 11:55 AM
Subject: Cancer Struggles

> This is a short note to give some assistance in decisions for those who
suffer from cancer.  I am a structural engineer, developing, but I came
across some medical problems, and I've actually been doing alot of
searching, investigating medicine, the ins and outs, trying to separate
myself from the financial construct of our medical system in this country,
and the differences between worldwide treatments.  One of the most important
changes in my search, was the introduction of Qi Gong (or Chinese Yoga) into
my daily life.

> Here is an article, that discusses this facet related to cancer, among
other facets of TCM in relation to Western Medicine.

http://www.healthy.net/scr/article.asp?PageType=article&ID=2006