Re: Wood Floors and Weights

In a far away land, a long time ago, I designed portable equipment shelters for the telecommunications industry. The equipment shelters contained generators and battery racks. These were very heavy concentrated loads. We used 1" Sturdi-Floor plywood. The trick is to check the rolling shear in the plywood. The plywood worked well. It is doable.

Regards,
Harold Sprague