paris roof collapse

Title: Message
Cliff:

I heard that the concrete turned yellow, and under no outside pressure other then its own weight, collapsed like a deck of cards.

Sorry, that was just for fun, je ne sais quoi la Francais son amusant pour moi! ( "Why would I be talking with this outrrrrrageous accent!" - Search for the Holy Grail.)

But considering that the article likely originated in French and was translated into English, and not once checked or written by an engineer or anyone with technical expertise, I am surprised they even called it "concrete" and not "cement".

-Andrew