From: James Cohen [mailto:jccpc(--nospam--at)msn.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2004 12:52 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Cancer Struggles

If we're going that route, then I suggest the following, which should be
just, or more, effective:

http://paganwiccan.about.com/ (Wiccan and paganism)
http://home.earthlink.net/~specialjourn/ (Isis Ancient Cultures & Religion
Society)

While not to my own taste, they have been around much longer. I'm sure there
are others out there.

James Cohen, PE
James Cohen Consulting, PC
http://expertpages.com/jccpc