Re: paris roof collapse

Radio France's website basically says everyone is waiting around for the
results of the official inquiry.  In all honesty, I'm not surprised everyone
is displaying the Production Assistant's salute:  One hand over their
respective butts and the other pointing at somebody else.

Dominique de Villepin seems to sum up the position everyone is taking:
"Il est prudent d'attendre l'enquête avant de tirer la
moindre conclusion."  ==> It's wisest to wait for the investigation(?)
[to complete] before drawing even the smallest conclusion.

WARNING:  Translation courtesty of my somewhat rusty French
language studies.  Some words may mean different things when
interpreted by a true bilingual.  ;-)

Charley