RE: Wicca

"While not to my own taste, they have been around much longer. I'm sure there
are others out there."

Technically speaking, Wicca is about 50 years old, having been largely created in the 1950s as an attempt to create an synthesis of what little was know of a number of pre-Christian Northern European religions, a number of themes from some prominent late 1800s occult mystics whose works were popular in certain circles at the time, and quite a few ideas thrown in by the first few authors to promote the movement. It certainly draws upon several strains of ancient religious thought, but it's own claim to being ancient is questionable, unless of course you are fortunate to be young enough to consider the 1950s "ancient".

Regis