From: Michel Blangy [mailto:mblangy(--nospam--at)satco-inc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2004 2:08 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Wicca

Good suggestion.  I found the answer to my concrete flatwork question in
there!  Also, with the aid of my crystal gazingball I was able to view the
future.  If you think what the SS did to France was bad,  just wait till you
see what the liberal fasciasts do to this country - we to roll over and
capitulate.  Thanks for the help:(