Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Pocket door in a wood shear wall[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Pocket door in a wood shear wall
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 00:14:04 EDT
Most pocket doors come as an assembled unit.
I usually give the arch 2 choices :
Structural 2x wall with pocket door behind it or consider the pocket door as an opening.
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
- Prev by Subject: Re: Pocket door in a wood shear wall
- Next by Subject: RE: Pocket door in a wood shear wall
- Previous by thread: RE: Static vs. Simplified Static design
- Next by thread: RE: OMF Connection Design - Force limit