RE: Calculation Software

Jason,

	I purchased TEDDS about 3 or 4 years ago.  It took a little while to get up
to speed, but I now use it on every project.  It works well for the type of
projects I do day in and day out, although I still use Visual
Analysis/Design for complicated framework and am considering Woodworks.  I
have written numerous templates for things like simple span steel beams,
composite beams, steel and wood diaphragms, wood shear walls, curtainwalls,
bar joist, etc.  I also do all of my retaining wall analysis and wind
analysis using the built in templates.  I also love the program because I am
notorius for misplacing things, but I have never misplaced my computer.  I
would highly recommend the program to anyone who is still doing routine
calculations on pen and paper.

Brian K. Smith, P.E.