From: Gale45man [mailto:gale45man(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2004 10:13 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: "North to Alaska?"

Hoard of liberals? Excuse me?  Maybe you aren't
familiar with Alaska's congressional delegation and
gov'ner.

The Anchorage area is absolutely great in the summer,
but it's not everyone's cup of tea in the winter.  The
cold and long, long hours of mid-winter darkness can
grind some people down.

d a v e  e v a n s