PCI Journal 'Trade'

Hi!

My company has some additional copies of old
 PCI Journals.
We are looking for missing numbers.

Here is the list:

*Extra Copies*
'94= JAN, SEP
'97= JAN(2), MAR,JUL(2),SEP(2),NOV
'98=JAN,MAR(2),MAY,JUL,SEP(2),NOV(2)
'99= JAN(2),MAR,MAY,JUL(3),SEP(3),NOV(2)
'00= MAR(3),JUL(3),SEP(2),NOV
'01= JAN,MAY(3),JUL(3),SEP(3)
'02= JAN(2),MAR(3),MAY(2)
'03=MAY

*Needed Copies*
'94= MAR
'92=EXCEPT JUL
'91=EXCEPT JUL
'90=EXCEPT NOV
'89=EXCEPT JUL
'88=EXCEPT SEP
'87=JAN,MAR,MAY
'86=EXCEPT JUL
'85=JAN
'84=JAN,MAY,JUL
'83=MAY,JUL,SEP,NOV
'82=MAR,MAY,JUL,NOV
'81=ALL
'80=ALL
BEFORE=ALL EXCEPT '72(SEPT)

If anybody is interested, please send me e-mail.

****Wontae Kim****