Suspension pedestrian bridge

I am working on a small wood suspension bridge and would appreciate some help.

The bridge started out as a typical suspension bridge between two towers.  These are not too tough and enough literature is available to work through the analysis.

The problem is that the project has now changed to a bridge suspended between two rock faces without towers.  The bridge and consequently the loading is not centered on the cable span.

Can anyone refer me to a reference to something like this?

Thanks,
Dave Smith