From: Bill Polhemus [mailto:bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc]
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2004 3:17 PM
To: SEAOC Newsletter
Subject: RE: (no subject)

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004, Christopher Wright wrote:

>> Well, its sure good to see that the current administration has that whole
>> Iraqi bugaboo/WMD/Bin Laden "thang" all worked out and can now focus its
>> full and complete energy on such national security issues as gay
marriage.
> And on keeping up what we get from the library and the bookstore along
> with who we socialize with.

You lefties need to figure it out. Did the Bush administration not do
ENOUGH with the cesspool that Clinton left us with--you DO recall that
there was an earlier attack on the WTC didn't you? What DID Mr. Clinton
do? Oh,that's right, NOTHING....

Or are they doing too much?

Doesn't matter, does it, as long as you can criticize SOMETHING.

Newsflash, Lefties: No domestic terror attacks since 9/11.

And why not? Because all the baddies are in IRAQ, begin slowly decimated
all in one convenient location.

WMD? Yes, they found them. You need to keep up.

See ya...

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---