to alaska..

Title: Message
Bill,
While people on this list may be very well qualified to tell you about the pros and cons of living in Alaska, and the types of professional challenges you may encounter, there is only one person whose opinion really counts in this whole thing- your wife. No amount of salmon fishing, glacier watching, and bank account building is worth stressing out and making your wife unhappy, and putting your marriage at risk. I only say this because I have recently taken stock of what is the MOST important in life, and it sure is not money or career challenges!

Good luck in your decision!

Andrew Kester, PE
Longwood, FL