Re: AISC database and Mathcad

Dear Prof. Hamilton

I am not familiar with MathCad, but if some one has said that it is possible to link MathCad and Excel, I am quite sure that it is by using what it is called Component Object Model (COM) technology.
Excel can be linked to many other applications via Visual Basic for Applications which is embedded in Excel and probably in MathCad.By creating a DLL, and appropriately referencing it in MathCad or Excel you will probably be able to combine both applications.

I strongly hope it helps.
Carlos

Do you Yahoo!?