From: Himat Solanki [mailto:hsolanki(--nospam--at)scgov.net]
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2004 5:53 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Tank wall coefficients

Joe:
I may be little late, but I ahve table of coefficeints for your two cases.
If you are intereseted, let me know your fac I will fax to you
Himat

>>> jgrill(--nospam--at)swiaz.com 7/9/2004 4:03:59 PM >>>
Bill,

With all the help I received that is also what I found (or didn't find).  By
the way, I do want to thank all that helped me with my search.  I have been
getting more proficient in setting up these types of situations in my 3D
software, but still like to keep this sort of thing in my library.  At times
it is a good reference.  The Bureau of Reclamation publication looks to be a
good one with the exception that you mentioned.  Although things don't
compare exactly, it is a good way to let young engineers know that some of
us older fogies actually could do these things without the computer, and
also a good way for us older fogies (don't yet consider myself an "old" fogy
but getting there)to cross check our learning experience with 3D software.

Thanks to all again,
Joseph R. Grill