North to Alaska?

"...Also, in this election year, you will be performing a public
service.
Texas has more conservatives than we need (if such a thing is possible),
while Alaska still has an unacceptable hoard of liberals.
=20
Regards,
=20
Stan R. Caldwell, P.E.
Dallas, Texas"

Come on, Stan.  Luckenbach, Texas has more conservatives than we need.

Mike Hemstad, P.E.
St. Paul, Minnesota