RE: North to Alaska?

Title: Message
Mike Hemstad wrote:

"Come on, Stan.  Luckenbach, Texas has more conservatives than we need."

Mike:

Just two quick points ...

1] The population of Luckenbach, Texas is approximately 25, of which maybe 12 are eligible to vote.  Whether they vote, and how they vote, depends mostly on how much beer they consume on election day.  Bottom line:  "It just don't matter."  [Ditto for the few electoral college votes in MN.]

2] The phrase "more conservatives than we need" is as silly as saying "more money than we need", "more sex than we need", or "more fun than we need".  In all four cases, it ought to be obvious that MORE IS BETTER!

Stan