RE: North to Alaska?

Excess of anything is bad. Although it may be difficult to define what is excess, it becomes obvious except for the diehards.

Raj

"Caldwell, Stan" <scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com> wrote:
2] The phrase "more conservatives than we need" is as silly as saying "more money than we need", "more sex than we need", or "more fun than we need".  In all four cases, it ought to be obvious that MORE IS BETTER!

Stan

Do you Yahoo!?