Truck Design Loads

I am designing a floor framing above a service pit for automotive work.
Mostly the pt will be used for cars but the owner said he will
occasionally pull in big motor homes and tractor trailers.  Can somebody
give me the wheel or axle loadings for tractor trailers?  The owner said
to expect the trailers to be fully loaded.

Thanks.

Rich

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!