RE: Software maintenance

Jason:

I am not sure that I would classify TEDDs as a type of "office" software.
While you can certainly do tons of other calculations that have nothing to
do with structural engineering within TEDDs, a MAJOR part of the program
is the built-in templates/pre-fabbed structural calculations.  Thus, you
are getting a lot of the that "design code changing constantly" portion
that you seemed to be willing to pay a maintance fee for.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI