RE: Calculation Software

Does anyone know if there is a way to link a Mathcad sheet (the results, actually) back to an Excel spreadsheet to end up with a two-way document? You would enter the data into an excel spreadsheet, Mathcad would do the number crunching (and provide equation readability/transparency), and Excel would grab the results. This would relegate Mathcad to a "subroutine" like function, but one which is readable, and printable for reference (here's twenty beams with data and answers, and here's the equations used to solve them). I'll admit I'm not up on linking multiple files, but if I could do this, I'd find the time to learn it.