Importing .dxf files in SAP2000

Greetings:

I am having a lot of trouble importing .dxf files in
sap2000 and the help provided by CSI in the
documentations is particularly helpful.

I have created a model of a torus in CAD and tried
naming the layers as 3dface, polylines etc. as
mentioned in the help, but i still can't import it.

Can anyone help me in this regard.

thanks much
Anantha

=====

ANANTHA NARAYAN
Graduate Student
Structural Engineering and Materials (SEM)
Virginia Tech,  VA - 24061