Re: Importing .dxf files in SAP2000

Thanks much for ur symapthies.

My emails to CSi have brought out responses that have
not been of any help. They just restate what is stated
in the help documentation in SAP2000.

I guess I will have to figure out some other finite
element analysis software to do this job for me. I am
trying to model a torus of rubber ( and this is
another problem as modelling rubber can be tricky in
SAP)

are there any suggestions ?

thanks much
Anantha

=====

ANANTHA NARAYAN
Graduate Student
Structural Engineering and Materials (SEM)
Virginia Tech,  VA - 24061