Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: "North to Alaska?"[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: "North to Alaska?"
- From: "Huffman, Sharlie TRAN:EX" <Sharlie.Huffman(--nospam--at)gems9.gov.bc.ca>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 11:01:17 -0700
I don't know Alaska, but if it s anywhere near as pretty as the Yukon or NWT, you should go for that alone. Unfortunately your timing looks like a winter trip so be prepared for very short days and long nights.
I would say that if you have never been to Alaska or at least spent any time there, you should go - but then I like new experiences and long evenings don't bore me. You and your wife are the partnership, though, so it would have to be a joint adventure. If she is going to miss the grandkids a lot, maybe she could think of all the neat pictures, stories and souvenirs she can bring back for them - oops, maybe there goes your profit.
Sharlie Huffman, P.Eng.
Ministry of Transportation
- Prev by Subject: "North to Alaska?"
- Next by Subject: "price virus"
- Previous by thread: "North to Alaska?"
- Next by thread: 1630.9.1 Determination for Delta sub-S