Re: Calculation Software

I "discovered" the concatination and round functions in Excel, where you get
the contents of several cells to show up in one cell.  This lets you take a
cell which looks like this:
        =B3*B11/(2*B9*B10-1.2*B3)
and display this:
        4*5 / (2*6.0*7.2-1.2*5.5)

The contents of the cell looks like this:
=round(B3,1)&"*"&round(B11,1)&"/(2*"&round(B9,1)&"*"&round(B10,1)&"-1.2*"&roun
d(B3,1)&")"

I was even able to record a MS Word macro (won't work in Excel) to insert all
the &s, quotes etc.  A little clunky, but better than nothing.

Mark Johnson