2-hour area separation wall

Mumtaz:

This is an unusual situation.  You may want to consult with the Building Official.

My experience is with the UBC.  I believe the IBC would be similar, but the code requires that the 2-hour wall extend from the foundation to 30" above the top of the upper roof (100 feet).   The Building Official may have input (variations for life safety) about the specifics of your building occupancies and stored materials.

With Joy and Hope,
Bob Freeman, Architect
Structural Designer
Integrated Design Services, Inc.