Re: Firewall Connection

Jim, and others who mentioned using double walls,

Here is a question that has always puzzled me, and which I posed the last time the firewall question came up on the list: What do you do at door openings through the double walls - put doors in both walls? I know some firewalls might not have openings, but it seems that all of them I have encountered had door openings. I don't think I have ever seen two sets of doors right up against each other however, like would be required in a double wall.

Rick Burch
Columbia, SC

Kestner, James W. wrote:

I would recommend using a double firewall in this instance.
Jim K.