RE: Excel equations *was Calculation Software

Title: Message
The freeware disfor() function in Excel is great for showing the actual figures in a calculation.

The Disfor() function will convert any referenced address of the formula in the cell to their respective value, and display the formula with the respective values. If value in the displayed formula contain 'Empty', 'Null', 'Error' or 'String', then the formula contains non numeric values or invalid reference.

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Hills/1829/VBA/disfor.htm

Kevin Below, ing., Ph.D.

GÉNÉCOR CIVIL INC.

290, rue Seigneuriale