From: Rick Burch [mailto:rburch(--nospam--at)conterra.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 5:40 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Firewall Connection

Jim, and others who mentioned using double walls,

Here is a question  that has always puzzled me, and which I posed the
last time  the firewall question came up on the list:
What do you do at door openings through the double walls - put doors in
both walls? I know some firewalls might not have openings, but it seems
that all of them I have encountered had door openings. I don't think I
have ever seen two sets of doors right up against each other however,
like would be required in a double wall.

Rick Burch
Columbia, SC