RE: Firewall Connection

Matthew,

Can you send a copy of these ceramic bolts my way.

Also Heckman Building products makes a Zinc Alloy Breakaway Fire anchor
with a melting point of 786 degrees. They look like your standard masonry
tie. Why not tie the wall to both sides and one of the walls will always
remain standing.

Thank You

Mitchell J. Sklar, P.E.
STV Incorporated
Senior Structural Project Engineer
sklarmj(--nospam--at)stvinc.com
215-832-3531 (p)
866-266-6821 (f1)
215-832-3599 (f2)
267-738-5681 (c)

                      "Stuart, Matthew"
                      <mstuart@schoorde        To:       <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
                      palma.com>               cc:
                                               Subject:  RE: Firewall Connection
                      07/14/2004 02:02
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      seaint

Use Nylatron (composite ceramic compound) fusible bolts.

Send me your fax number and I'll send you some info

D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E.
MASCE/SEI/BPAD
Senior Project Manager
200 State Highway Nine