Re: Excel equations *was Calculation Software

Hi,
Anyone has figured out how to import Disfor() into a calc sheet already created?
Thanks,
Joseph Harouni
On Jul 14, 2004, at 7:35 PM, Markajohn(--nospam--at)cs.com wrote:

Kevin,

Awesome! That's the Holy Grail! If I can figure out how to import that
function to other excel files, I'll never think about MathCAD again!

Mark Johnson

In a message dated 7/14/04 5:48:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time,