From: PFFEI(--nospam--at)aol.com
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: aggregate size / nw  slab on deck
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 12:45:25 EDT

i have a condition with a 4" normal weight concrete slab on 2" composite
metal deck. beams are design with composite shear studs. there is minimal slab reinforcing and rebar conjestion. would a 1" max aggregate size be appropiate
or should i use 3/8" pea gravel mix.

thanks in advance

paul franceschi