Roger Turk

Hi Ray,

I am in an assisted living facility and for the most part am feeling quite
good, although I am not in the olympic training mode.

I have my computers set up (first priority for contact with the outside
world) and am slowly moving in other items to make the facility homelike, or
as close to that as possible.

Everyone's concerns, prayers, etc., have been very welcome.  Thanks to all.

Roger Turk

Ray Shreenan wrote:

. > Has any one heard how Roger Turk is doing?

. > Ray Shreenan