Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Mezzanine floor slab without reinforcement[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Mezzanine floor slab without reinforcement
- From: DSmith7367(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 09:53:33 EDT
Regarding my previous post concerning a new supported floor installation, I have an additional question.
Has anyone ever specified or is anyone aware of a concrete slab on metal slabform (9/16 x 26 GA) that does not use some sort of wire or reinforcing bars?
We have a case where the contractor built a 3" overall depth concrete slab on slabform with no reinforcing. The slab has cracked badly and I feel uneasy telling the owner that it will carry his 100 PSF storage load.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Maximum steel spacing in concrete walls
- Next by Subject: RE: Mezzanine floor slab without reinforcement
- Previous by thread: RE: 3Xs at Abutting Panel Edges
- Next by thread: RE: Mezzanine floor slab without reinforcement