From: Michael S. Jones [mailto:mjones(--nospam--at)ecilr.com]
Sent: July 15, 2004 2:38 PM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: Excel equations *was Calculation Software

You still can't view the VBA code to see how it works.  Oh well, it's free,
but not public domain. sigh.

M.

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not an intended recipient you must not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents.
If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete and destroy the message.