Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[no subject][Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaint seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- From: "Chad Van Kampen" <cvkamp36(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 21:35:50 -0400
- Seal-send-time: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 21:35:50 -0400
I have a pretty simple question, however due to past teachings I am trying to see if others have better less conservative ideas. I have a underground tank about 5'-0" deep with 18" of cover and 3'-0" wide. Nothing big but how would you look at the walls? In a past precast shop I worked at the responsible engineer wanted the walls designed like a cantilevered retaining wall. Can you look at these as a simple span between two adjacent walls? what about a three way span? Any help would be wounderful.
Chad Van Kampen
- From: mludvik
- Prev by Subject: [no subject]
- Next by Subject: Re:
- Previous by thread: [no subject]
- Next by thread: Re: