Parking garage column impact loads in code?

Title: Parking garage column impact loads in code?

Anyone:

Is there in the International Building Code or referenced material standards that says that exposed columns in parking garages or next to driving surfaces need to be protected from vehicle impact or designed for vehicle impact loads? The RMA storage rack code has a requirement but I cannot find a requirement anywhere else.  The IBC has loads for vehicle barriers but I have not found a section that requires vehicle barriers at  columns that could be impacted by vehicles.

Thanks.

Scott M. Haan P.E.
Deputy Building Official