Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 03:22:11 -0300
Subject: OFF TOPIC

  Dear colleagues:
Although off topic I beg for your help. I am translating to portuguese (Brasil) a paper in physics for a friend of mine and coudn´t find in any of the ten dictionary that I have, the word nows in the _expression_:  ""Are there nows in relativity?" I believe that is an idiomatic _expression_ related to relativity that physicists use.  Anyway could you put in other words the meaning of that phrase?
Tanks in advance