[no subject]

Hi

My name is Hassan and I have recently joined SEAINT. Just wanted to introduce myself.

I have done MS ic Civil Engineering from University of Windsor, Canada and presently working as a Design Engineer in Winnipeg, Manitoba.

I have been observing for long time the discussions going on SEAINT server and I feel happy to join you all. I was actually encouraged by Syed FAiz, Senior Design Engineer, Saudi Ogers to join SEAINT.

Hassan Lashari, B.E. , M.E., EIT
Design Engineer
FWS Construction Ltd