Free Windows Version Bridge Design Software

Hi List Members,

  I have developed several bridge design programs to aid in our bridge
  projects. We have found these programs to be very useful in expediting
  our design process. These programs were in DOS versions when I made them
  available to list members last year. I have converted these programs to
  Windows versions now. They are now much more user-friendly. I would like
  to share them with anyone who is interested.

  These programs are as follows:

     1. PROGRAM.DOC  Program Descriptions
     2. BOX.EXE      Prestressed Concrete Box Beam Design
     3. CS.EXE       Continuous Span Analysis, Constant I
     4. CSVI.EXE     Continuous Span Analysis, Variable I
     5. FS.EXE       Bolted Field Splice Design
     6. PCIB.EXE     PCI-Beam Analysis and Design
     7. PIER.EXE     Pier Analysis
     8. SECT.EXE     Section Properties

  Drop me a line either on list or off list if you are interested.

  T.J. Fu, P.E.
  Louisville, Ky