Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
OFF TOPIC[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: OFF TOPIC
- From: ESuk(--nospam--at)technip-coflexip.Com
- Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 06:56:06 -0700
Return Receipt Your OFF TOPIC document : was Eugene Suk/AMERICA received by: at: 07/19/2004 06:56:06 AM PDT
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it (« Message ») are confidential and may contain privileged information. This Message is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you have received this Message in error, please inform us promptly by reply e-mail then delete the Message and destroy any printed copy of it. Any unauthorized use, review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, printing or copying of this Message or any part thereof is strictly prohibited. E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Neither Technip nor any of its subsidiaries and affiliates shall be liable for the Message if altered, changed or falsified
- Prev by Subject: Fw: OFF TOPIC
- Next by Subject: Off Topic - Missing messages
- Previous by thread: Fw: OFF TOPIC
- Next by thread: RE: New wood floor in existing masonry building - ties required a t 4' oc?