Re: Free Windows Version Bridge Design Software

i am interested in all the programs you designed.
thanks

TJ_Fu(--nospam--at)URSCorp.com wrote:

Hi List Members,

I have developed several bridge design programs to aid in our bridge
projects. We have found these programs to be very useful in expediting
our design process. These programs were in DOS versions when I made them
available to list members last year. I have converted these programs to
Windows versions now. They are now much more user-friendly. I would like
to share them with anyone who is interested.

These programs are as follows:

1. PROGRAM.DOC Program Descriptions
2. BOX.EXE Prestressed Concrete Box Beam Design
3. CS.EXE Continuous Span Analysis, Constant I
4. CSVI.EXE Continuous Span Analysis, Variable I
5. FS.EXE Bolted Field Splice Design
6. PCIB.EXE PCI-Beam Analysis and Design
7. PIER.EXE Pier Analysis
8. SECT.EXE Section Properties

Drop me a line either on list or off list if you are interested.

T.J. Fu, P.E.
Louisville, Ky

* http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
* site at: http://www.seaint.org