FW: Frank McClure Memorial Service

FYI,

-----Original Message-----
From: EERI-Announce [mailto:eeri-list(--nospam--at)eeri.org]
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2004 12:51
To: Tom Skaggs
Subject: Frank McClure Memorial Service

It is with deepest regret that we inform you that Frank McClure, Former
President of EERI from 1987-88, died Friday evening July 16, 2004 in his
home in Orinda. He was 79.

A memorial service will be held at Lafayette-Orinda Presbyterian Church,
49 Knox Drive, Lafayette, CA on Tuesday July 20, 2004 at 11:00 AM.