Light Gage Truss / Top Track Detail

We currently have an ongoing in-house discussion regarding the following
issue and would like to see opinions from others on typical construction
practice:

Light gage roof trusses spaced at 24" on center.

Load bearing perimeter light gage stud walls, studs typically at 16" on
center.

1) Do you beef up the top track of the load bearing stud wall to span the
load from the trusses over to the studs where they do not align?

2) Do you add in a stud under each truss that does not align with the normal
16" wall stud spacing?

or 3) Do you attempt to have the wall studs spaced at 24" on center (where
the contractor must coordinate alignment with the roof trusses).

We appreciate any responses on this issue.

Thank you,
Doug